Friday, October 27, 2006

Kitchen Confidential.

Having spent much of the morning looking at tiles and kitchen presses the idea of getting moles removed doesn't seem nearly as painful.
In fact root canal doesn't seem as bad.
Epidural for that childbirth madam?
No no, sir I'm fine. If it gets too painful trying to push something the size of a rugy ball out through my vagina I'll just close my eyes and remember the time we looked at kitchens, that should dull the pain.
Two hours and counting, thanks to everyone for the kind words. It's all very nice of you indeed.

UPDATE: I am back and quite unmolested.
Having geared myself up for the cutting and the digging I got out there only to be told the moles my doctor wants removed are completely harmless, but that a mole on my OTHER shoulder that no one even sniffed at before now must be removed instead, and that I have to go into surgery on 14th of November for this.
After some yelling about 'why one fucking hand doesn't know what the other hand is doing' I calmed down and paid my sodding 170 Euros for nothing and took a prescription for some other fucking ailment I didn't know I had.
Naturally I am very vexed about all this and I am going out for a pint now.
I wish you all a very happy weekend.

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best of luck with the mole removal.
Hope it's not the source of all your powers. :)

3:02 p.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

Man that would be so fucked up if it was...I wonder if I can get them sewn back on if I have a Samson-esque time afterwards?

3:07 p.m.  
Blogger SheBah said...

I hear they are opening IKEA in Dublin - so worth waiting if it's imminent - absolutely fantastic design, and great value for money -they have great kitchens.

4:08 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh for fuck's sake. What a pack of prats!!! Why couldn't they de-mole the bad mole since you were there to get de-moled in the first place? Weren't they prepared for de-moling? (is there an 'e' in that?)

8:46 p.m.  
Blogger Andraste said...

Pinkie is quite correct. If they were prepared for a de-moling, why they hell did it make a difference which mole? Shower of twats.

Have a lovely weekend, Ms.Cat. I am also off to get a pint...or half dozen.

9:44 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with Pinkie and Andraste on this one.
Have a great weekend!

10:05 p.m.  
Blogger Fat Sparrow said...

Doctors are a bunch of blood-sucking leeches who will try to extract as much money from you, and make your life as difficult as possible. Ahem, other than Footie, of course.

If moles were this much trouble, it's a good thing you didn't have gophers.

Try and have a good weekend in spite of....

10:46 p.m.  
Blogger KnackeredKaz said...

Ah, welcome to the world of the Irish health system!

For years they told me they could find nothing, it was in my head, was I SURE I wasn't bulimic?

Until they found Crohn's Disease, a lump in my bowel and cut out my colon.

Hah, that showed 'em!

On, the other hand, now when I go in for check-ups they're all over me, can't do enough for me! So it kinda evens out.

Good luck with the demoling in November. Make sure you get LOTS of drugs, the ones they have in hospitals are great, VELLY good!

12:56 p.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

I have been trying to post a post all the live long day but blogger won't let me! What the giggery is going on?

5:21 p.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

MIZZ KAZZZZ! Welcome home, how goes the teaching? Are you still sane?

8:57 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hope the docs aren't making mountains of yer moles!

Any kitchen advice much appreciated... am heading into that particular hell fairly soon... a pal said if you go to B&Q at a slack time with your measurements they'll model up the layout on a computer and give you a print out. Pal says get this done then shop for cheap 'carcase' and put your own doors on the lot. Saves mega euros apparently!

1:02 a.m.  
Blogger chenlili said...

giuseppe zanotti shoes
canada goose jackets
true religion outlet
ferragamo outlet store
pandora jewelry outlet
asics outlet
coach outlet
adidas outlet store
ray bans
pandora outlet
shenyuhang20180425

2:16 a.m.  
Blogger jeje said...

dsquared2
red bottom
ralph lauren outlet
tods outlet
coach outlet online
oakley sunglasses wholesale
salomon
golden goose shoes
fitflops shoes
red bottom shoes

7:13 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home