Friday, November 24, 2006

I hope I die laughing.

I am most poorly. Too poorly even to peruse the papers and grow outraged over something or other. Too ill to be bothered giving out about drunk drivers, or lax gardai, or any of the other news my bunged up head paid scant interest in this morning. I don't care about stuff. Proof positive that I am fucked.
The cold thingie I have been crossing swords with all week has skedaddled, unfortunately it skedaddled straight down onto my chest so that it might fight me from closer quarters. We're blunderbussing each other over stacks of hay as I type.
So far it seems to be winning.
I want to go back to bed. I want to laugh mindlessly to myself. I want to stop coughing up that radioactive green stuff but apparently it's ' good that's it's coming up.'
Right.
I have discovered a way to do this however that doesn't involve much effort. I simply watch something I feel is hilarious and then cough and splutter with laughter, thus freeing my lungs for a quick slug of air.
So far this morning the following clip is the hands down winner. So in a spirit of real generosity I bring you Ratboy.
Have a good weekend y'all.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jaysis, it's striking left right and centre. Get well soon. I'll get hammered tonight for you.

2:41 p.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

You're too kind.

3:32 p.m.  
Blogger Sam, Problem-Child-Bride said...

I'm sorry you're poorly, sweetie-pie.

Fume these lung germs out with a steaming hot toddy. Whyte & Mackay or similar, mind - don't waste the good stuff on them.

Rat boy made my day.

Hope the lurgy leaves you soon, hon'. It sounds miserable.

6:37 p.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

Thank you darling, I was invited to a coctail party tonight and had to turn it down. Isn't that always the bloody way?
Maybe I'm better off. I'm dosed up to the gills and drinking a nice French white, CSI start soon and the fire is lit.
I'm glad you enjoyed Bryant. He's quite the screamer is he not?

7:08 p.m.  
Blogger Fat Sparrow said...

I do hope you start to feel better. Being sick sucks big dogs' cocks, and it's even worse when you're coughing up lung cookies. Remember, spit, don't swallow.

8:41 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get well soon FMC.Where do you want the grapes and the Lucozade? In the bin? Grand..have a hot toddy per Sam's instructions instead.

8:55 a.m.  
Blogger Sam, Problem-Child-Bride said...

How're you doing, m'darlin'?

6:15 p.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

I'm better than yesterday Sweetie and that means a whole lot. X

11:41 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heya і am for thе first time hеre.
I found this boаrd аnd I find It truly uѕeful & it hеlρed me out a lot.

I hope to givе sοmething back anԁ aid others like уou helped mе.


Herе is my pagе ... www.Sfgate.com

9:26 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi it's me, I am also visiting this site on a regular basis, this web page is really good and the visitors are in fact sharing nice thoughts.

Feel free to visit my site: V2 Cigs

4:03 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home