Friday, April 20, 2007

Daddy Dearest.

Have you guys heard this?

I picked this up on TMZ earlier. Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger have had one of the ugliest breakups in Hollyweird and I'm not sure which of them is the looniest, but even I was gobsmacked to hear this. She's a bitch for releasing it, but he's a bitch for making the call. Loonies. Poor child, at least there was only one warlord in my home growing up. Must be horrible to be used as a pawn by warring parents. Just horrible.

Oh, and before anybody asks, last night was terrible. Half way through the class I wanted to go home or to a bar. It was nonsense. No real warm up, lots of poorly executed swings and misses and no heavy bag work, no timed reps, no conditioning, terrible. Claire-who may or may not be a Jedi- looked over at me at one point and mouthed 'sorry'. But we stayed and we did not roll our eyes as we are not ignorant fuckers. But we both agreed, leaving a class not covered in sweat and feeling like we need to puke is a complete waste of time.
The search for a new dojo continues. I think we're a bit scuppered actually as Memnoch didn't really teach a particular MA, he combined styles, he wanted us to concentrate on punching and kicking and he didn't give a fiddlers for style as long as the form was correct.
Well, we'll check out a few more places, or I'll stop answering the phone.
Whichevah.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Sam, Problem-Child-Bride said...

What a git. The poor kid.

4:44 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Suspicions confirmed - celebrities should not be allowed to breed. And I don't blame her a bit for releasing it because I think she's the one who has always been considered the nut-job in that relationship and now..........damn, I'll have to rethink who is the bigger idiot. I hate having to ponder this kind of stuff so early in the morning. Makes my head hurt.

5:25 p.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

'ol Baldwin's renowned for his temper, some actress wouldn't work with him a few years ago on Broadway because he kept smackiing the shit out of the walls and screaming abuse at her and so forth.
That said, Kim's a bit of a nut too, I get WHY she released it, but I think it's a bad idea. No child needs to be told their dad's a nut. Most kids love their parents despite their faults and to try interrupt that, or convince them otherwise is a selfish thing to do and not in the best interests of the child in my opinion.

6:39 p.m.  
Blogger Fat Sparrow said...

My ex was extremely verbally abusive and physically intimidating, and I put up with it for years in a vain attempt to pretend to have a normal marriage. Finally, The Ex slipped up, and acted like an ass where someone could see it. He had been calling me a nutter for years, and telling everyone how bad I was, etc. I was so elated to see him act like an ass in front of a witness.

I would have released that recording, too. The kid already knows her dad's an ass. If it was anything like my situation, she and her mom have been putting up with it for years.

Slagging off your ex-wife is one thing, but ragging on your kid in that manner is another. If you'll look at the damage control he's trying to do, it's all about him; he's not really taking responsibility at all. He's using the abuser's classic claim of "Well, I wouldn't have acted this way if you hadn't made me do it. It's really your fault!" It just goes to show his basically abusive nature.


I still say watch out for that Claire. She's trying to get you killed.

9:15 p.m.  
Blogger Mairéad said...

He's all me, me, me - very childish. I used to like him. Poor kid!!!

10:58 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's horrific! I actually thought the message was directed at Bassinger but then I realised it was to his daughter. !! I don't have the words.

Whatever about Bassinger wanting to feel vindicated or score points...if she truly had her daughter's best interests at heart she would have kept this between herself and the lawyers and not even allowed her daughter to hear it if possible.

12:27 a.m.  
Blogger Susan said...

I just wanted to take some time today to make a comment and say I have really enjoyed reading your blog. Thanks for all your work! Find out today ‘s Celebrity birthdays and discover who shares your birthday. We make it simple and entertaining to learn about celebrities.

11:28 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home